60 Day, Money-Back Guarantee
Phone Orders 0800 127 171
Same Day Packing
Free Delivery NZ Wide
Everyone knows the pain of a trip to the dentist - mostly on the wallet!
Here are 5 quick tips for keeping your teeth in the best possible health:
1) Avoid Sugar - Opt instead for a sweetener like Xylitol. Xylitol is used in many products supplied at the dentist, as research shows that it helps to prevent cavities.
2) Get a Natural Breath Freshener - After a meal it pays to spray with a 100% natural breath freshener. One that has Colloidal Silver, Xylitol and a natural deodorizer like peppermint is best. Spray as often as you can remember, to avoid bacteria from building.
3) Look after your gums - Using COQ10 which is an enzyme that really helps with gum health can help you to avoid any potential gum problems as you age. Research on COQ10 has proven this to be wonderful at even helping to reverse gum disease.
4) Take Vitamin C - Vitamin C helps the teeth and gums to remain strong. As our bodies can not product Vitamin C, we must get this from our food sources, or supplement with this.
5) Oil Pulling - Coconut Oil is a great way to make the teeth whiter, get rid of food and bacteria between the teeth and increase your overall health. Just take a tablespoon of Coconut Oil and swill in your mouth for about 5-10 minutes, and then spit out.
All of these tips will really help you on your journey to healthy pearly whites. It's also good to investigate the toothpaste you use, and go for a natural alternative.
Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Newsletter
Comments will be approved before showing up.