60 Day, Money-Back Guarantee
Phone Orders 0800 127 171
Same Day Packing
Free Delivery NZ Wide
Bioactive Marine Collagen Peptides 300g
This pure marine collagen is sustainably sourced from premium European fisheries. Taking marine collagen daily is shown to support healthy hair, hydrated skin and nail growth, as well as joint and gut health. Collagen is the main fabric of the skin and is absolutely essential for healing, providing its structure and retaining moisture.
After the age of 20, collagen production in our skin gradually starts to decrease, causing your skin to lose its youthful elasticity and plumpness, leading to dry, saggy skin, deep folds and wrinkles. Also, the joints start to become less stable and muscle mass dwindles as part of this process, making us more prone to injury.
Take 1 scoop (10g) daily. Mix into your favorite smoothie, juice, hot drink or baking recipe.
Ingredients: Premium Fish Collagen.
Serving size 10g (1 scoop) - 30 servings per pack
Directions: Take 1 scoop (10g) daily. Mix into your favorite smoothie, juice, hot drink or baking recipe.
Why Marine Collagen?
Collagen powder helps skin cells renew and repair themselves and also retain moisture. It is the perfect supplement for significantly boosting your body’s collagen levels to help slow down the aging process and promote more youthful looking skin and a stronger, healthier body.
Pure Marine Collagen is made from Red Snapper, a fish that is sustainably sourced from non-gmo European stocks as a by-product of the fishing industry.
Marine Collagen is a type 1 collagen, which is the most abundant type in the body. It has smaller particles than other forms of collagen such as cow, pig or chicken, and is therefore more easily absorbed by the cells, replacing the body’s collagen stores more quickly and efficiently.
Why We Chose NuCell+
Our NuCell+ Fulvic Acid has been of such consistently high quality and we have had so many raving reviews from customers who swear by it. That’s why, when we were looking to stock a superior Marine Collagen Powder, we naturally chose one made by NuCell+ as we knew it would be of impeccable quality.
Health Benefits of Marine Collagen:
• Healthy, glowing skin – Supports skin repair and moisture retention
• Reduced signs of ageing – Helps maintain skin elasticity, plumpness and fewer wrinkles
• Healthy hair and nails – Supports cell growth and repair for stronger, thicker, healthier hair and nails.
• Healthy joints – helps improve joint and ligament strength and mobility and can help prevent injury and joint pain
• Strong bones – Inhibits deterioration of bone mass, promoting strong, healthy bones and helping to combat osteoporosis
• Weight management – Helps suppress appetite and promote lean body mass
• Faster recovery for athletes – Helps repair and restore muscles, for faster recovery time after exercise or injury
• Muscle Mass – May help support muscle growth and strength in people with age-related muscle mass loss.
• Gut health – Regulates secretion of gastric juices collagen, healing the intestinal wall and promoting better digestive health
• Overall wellness – Support optimal daily wellbeing by boosting your body’s collagen stores
How to Take Your Marine Collagen Powder
Pure Marine Collagen Powder can be added to your coffee, tea, juice, smoothie, yoghurt, baking or even to your NuCell+ Fulvic Acid (see p12).
9.5 grams of protein per serve and only 35 calories (approx) per serve
Take one 10g serving per day. Each 300g pot contains 30 serves.