60 Day, Money-Back Guarantee
Phone Orders 0800 127 171
Same Day Packing
Free Delivery NZ Wide
PRODUCT ON BACK-ORDER - due to extremely high demand, this item is currently on back-order. Back in stock approx 10/07/2020.
To place a back-order, please add to cart and we hold until shipment arrives. Sorry for any inconvenience.
High dose support for bone health, muscle strength, joint mobility plus general well-being and immunity.
Naturally sourced from sunshine and some foods, Vitamin D is commonly known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’. However, due to damaging UV sun rays and the need to be sun-safe, our modern day, dominantly indoor lifestyle, and the degrading nutritional quality of our food.
Low levels of Vitamin D have been associated with virtually every chronic disease!
Sunshine Vitamin D3 1000 IU with Vitamin K2 sublingual tablets are suitable for the whole family to take including children and the elderly.
The yummy little tablets are just popped under the tongue and melt away easily for fast, efficient absorption directly into the bloodstream. They are really tasty so there will be no arguments about taking them.
Directions for use: Adults & Children over 3 years: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved under the tongue or as professionally advised.
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol 1000 IU) 25mg
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone MK7)
Also contains: Xylitol, sorbital, vegetable stearate, silica, cellulose and natural flavour.
Suitable for vegetarians.
No added: Artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store below 25ºC
Who Should Be Taking More Vitamin D?
• Older people, particularly those who are housebound with limited exposure to sunlight.
• People who rarely go outside into the sunshine e.g. shift-workers
• People who completely avoid any sun exposure when outdoors e.g. high factor sun block or veils
• Those with a darker skin colour, e.g. Maori and Pacific Islanders (The pigment melanin reduces the skin's ability to make vitamin D in response to sunlight exposure.)
• Those living in the South Island during the winter as there is less sunshine.
• People who follow a vegetarian or vegan diet as the main nutritional sources of Vitamin D are oily fish, dairy products, eggs and beef liver.
Benefits of Vitamin D
• Supports efficient absorption of calcium
• Vital for healthy bones and teeth
• Promotes a strong, healthy immune system
• Supports joint mobility and muscle strength
• Helps balance hormones, decreasing the risk of depression and SAD (Seasonal affective disorder)
Why Vitamin D3 and K2??
Vitamin D3 is the form of Vitamin D naturally made by the body and increases your body’s store of Vitamin D more effectively than D2.
Vitamin K2 is a fundamental cofactor for the metabolism of Vitamin D in the body.
Vitamins D3 and K2 work together to support general bone, joint and muscle health as well as bone mineral density and everyday immune health.
Sufficient levels of Vitamin K2 encourages calcium absorption by the bones instead of calcification of soft tissues and blood vessels.