60 Day, Money-Back Guarantee
Phone Orders 0800 127 171
Same Day Packing
Free Delivery NZ Wide
In the human body Magnesium plays a vital role. Together with other minerals, calcium, sodium and potassium, it helps to transmit electrical impulses across nerves and muscles, regulates blood pressure, helps with muscle and bone health and lots more.
If you don’t have enough magnesium your muscles will begin to cramp. Having sufficient Magnesium will ensure a restful sleep as Magnesium is known for its calming nature as it works on the nerves in a beneficial manner. Magnesium contributes to pH balance.
Magnesium (96 servings per bottle)
Serving Size: 2.5ml or approx 1/2 cap full daily in water or juice as maintenance.
Magnesium CL2 (100mg Elemental) 400mg per serving (1/2 cap)
CHD-Fulvic Acid 2mg per serving (1/2 cap)
Magnesium Roles in the Body:
- Healthy Teeth and Bones
- Brain and Liver Function
- Calm Nerves
- Restful Sleep
- Helps Control Cholesterol Levels
- Helps to absorb and utilize nutrients
- Healthy and normal involuntary body movements
- Healthy and proper growth
- Muscle health
- Healthy and happy disposition
- Healthy eating habits
- Normal calcium balance in organs
- Healthy cardiovascular electrical impulses
- Monthly feminine health
- Healthy muscles
- Healthy nerve transmission
- Healthy calcium balance in blood vessels
This Magnesium comes in a 240ml bottle.