Benefits of using a Hemp Protein Powder…
1. Great for weight management - Hemp protein powder is extremely high in fiber, which means it’s a great supplement to add to your daily diet if you are looking at ways to manage your weight.
2. Contains all 9 essential amino acids – This is what the body uses to build muscle and can only be obtained through our diet. Hemp protein powder contains all 9 EAA’s, which is extremely rare for a plant-based supplement. These EAA’s are really important as they benefit your immune system, mental health and physical health all at the same time.
3. Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Vegan Friendly - Being a natural, regenerative protein from Mother Nature, hemp protein powder raises no issues for those on vegan, gluten free or dairy free diets.
4. The perfect ratio of Omega 3 & 6 - The fatty acids that have huge benefits for our blood pressure, energy and bone strength. They commonly come from fish but are actually more efficiently utilised through hemp.
5. Delicious flavour – Taste is key, and these plant-based protein powders certainly don’t disappoint. They are delicious, creamy and packed full of goodness.
More about Hemp…
Hemp has been used for medicinal, food, and textiles purposes for centuries. It is currently seeing a growing resurgence all around the world, with its versatile health and industrial benefits being embraced by people and businesses.
Hemp Protein Powder is a more recent innovation. This is a natural alternative to many traditional protein powders with amazing health and performance benefits.
What Is Hemp Protein Powder?
The hemp plant produces seeds, the shells are removed from the seed (a process called dehulling) and what is left is the nutrient-dense inner part of the seed, commonly known as hemp hearts. These hemp hearts are pressed for their oil, dried and crushed into a fine powder, leaving us with a natural, delicious tasting hemp protein powder.