60 Day, Money-Back Guarantee
Phone Orders 0800 127 171
Same Day Packing
Free Delivery NZ Wide
These handy, pocket size Homeopathic First Aid Kits contain 11 Homeopathic Remedies that can be helpful in many common first aid situations such as:
Coughs, colds, flu, allergic reaction, headache, bruises, muscle strain, muscle stiffness, shock, grief, hangovers, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach cramps, constipation, anxiety, restlessness, dizziness, weakness, sore throat, fevers, nerve pains, RSI, voice strain, back strain from lifting.
Each kit contains:
• 11 glass vials containing Homeopathic Remedies at 30c potency in the form of tiny lactose pills that dissolve under the tongue (approx. 24 pills/12 doses per vial)
• A comprehensive guide to help you identify which remedy is best suited to each situation along with doseage and storage information
• The convenient cases come in a selection of different funky colours and are the perfect size for you to take anywhere
These kits are perfect for people who are new to Homeopathy and for those who want to be prepared for any emergency first aid situations that may arise.
Please note that this kit is designed for use in first aid situations and minor acute ailments only. Please contact your local Homeopath for further guidance if symptoms persist or if you have been experiencing any long term symptoms.
Other kits are available on request for specific situations e.g. Birthing, Travel, Children’s Remedies, Sleep, Post Natal, Sports Injuries.
Single replacement vials are available for $7 each.
Don’t forget to contact Jo, your E-Health In-House Homeopath if you want to learn more about Homeopathy and how it can help you and your family. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contains 11 of the most frequently useful remedies in first aid situations
No. 1 remedy at the start of acute conditions especially colds and dry, croupy coughs
• At start of any symptoms or symptoms that come on suddenly with no warning
• Symptoms that arise after a nightmare or fright or exposure to cold, dry wind
• High fever with dry heat and palpitations
• Patient will be fearful, anxious, fretful, restless and may be thirsty for cold drinks
• When symptoms agree, may also be useful for influenza, panic attacks and retention of urine
No. 1 remedy for bites and stings – especially bee stings
• The effected part will be red, swollen, oedematous, shiny and stretched
• There could be sharp, stinging pains in the skin
• The patient will be relieved by applying anything cold to the affected area, especially ice cubes and will be worse from warmth
• Also useful for allergic reaction
• If symptoms agree can be useful for sore throats, hives, allergies and general oedema
No. 1 remedy for trauma
• Bumps, bruises, injuries, falls, muscular soreness & restlessness (the bed feels too hard)
• Pain relief and faster recovery e.g. post-surgery and dental procedures, during and after labour
• A great remedy for shock
• When symptoms agree can also be useful for gout, influenza and boils
Big remedy for stomach upsets & food poisoning with anxiety
• Diarrhoea with loose, watery stools, nausea and vomiting
• Severe cramping or burning pain in stomach
• They will be weak, very chilly, better for warmth and thirsty for small sips of water
• Patient will be very anxious, fearful, need company and reassurance
• Sensitive to disorder, very fastidious
• If symptoms agree can be useful for asthma, allergies and colds
No. 1 remedy for fevers and headaches
• Fever will come on suddenly, patient hot to touch, very high body temperature, cheeks hot and red, eyes sparkly or glassy, head very hot but hands and feet may be cold
• Headaches with pains that are throbbing and worse from sudden movement worse around 4pm
• They could experience jerking when falling asleep
• When symptoms agree, also useful for sore throats, mastitis, boils and sunstroke
No. 1 remedy for coughs, colds and chest infections and worse for the slightest movement
• Coughs and colds that go to the chest and are dry and painful e.g. pleurisy, bronchitis, pneumonia
• Severe headaches, usually on left hand side, made worse by any movement, coughing or constipation
• Patient will be irritable and prefer to be left alone and will also be very thirsty
• Patient will want to stay still and calm as any movement makes all symptoms worse
• Also useful for influenza, constipation, stomach upset, appendicitis, joint pain with stiffness and inflammation
No.1 Remedy for weakness (physical, mental or emotional)
• Weakness, trembling and diarrhoea from fear/anxiety about upcoming event e.g. exams, job interview
• Weakness and trembling from exertion, fright, bad news, excitement
• Headaches or migraines, start at back of the head or neck and radiate to forehead, accompanied by weakness and can be double vision or vertigo
• Hayfever with heavy, drooping eyelids and sleepiness
• May also help with fever, sore throat, period pain, chronic fatigue, runny nose
No.1 remedy for nerve injuries
• Injuries to areas rich in nerves i.e. fingers, toes, face, head
• Sharp, shooting, radiating pains
• Spinal injuries especially whiplash and injuries to coccyx
• Nerve pain e.g. neuralgia, shingles pain
• After root canal work and childbirth (helps with effects of episiotomy and epidural)
• Useful in animal bites and stings and as a treatment for tetanus and haemorrhoids
The No. 1 remedy for grief and disappointment
• Helps a patient be strong and work through the grieving process
• Useful for ailments from grief, bad news or disappointment e.g. headaches, coughs, insomnia
• May have headaches like a nail being driven in or dry tickly cough, or lump in throat
• Disappointment in love or work, lots of sighing but may be made worse for any consolation
• Ailments made worse by coffee, tobacco smoke
Nux Vomica 30c
No. 1 remedy for headaches from hangovers, overindulgence, and overwork
• Headaches usually in the forehead which is made worse from bright light and noise
• Patient generally feels toxic and nauseous, will have lots of digestive complaints e.g. constipation, diarrhoea, indigestion, vomiting and nausea
• They will be impatient, intolerant and irritable
• Will often burn the candle at both ends but suffer from insomnia
Rhus Tox 30c
No.1 remedy for strains, sprains and sore muscles
• Indicated when there is lots of muscle stiffness on first movement which eases on continued movement
• Pains are ‘tearing’ and ‘shooting’ with restlessness due to inability to get comfortable
• Discomfort is eased by heat and warm applications but made worse by coldness and damp
• Useful for RSI, voice strain, back strain from lifting
• When symptoms agree can also be useful for sore throat, arthritis, herpes and influenza
Directions for Storage: Store Homeopathic remedies in a cool dry place away from moisture, heat, strong odours or electromagnetic fields.
Directions for taking: Dissolve 2 pills under tongue, refrain from eating, drinking, smoking or chewing gum for at least 15mins before or after dose. Repeat every hour for up to 5 doses.
If symptoms persist, please contact your homeopath
Jo Owens - www.TheRightRemedyHomeopathy.Com
M: 021 959 838
Homeopathy is a natural, holistic form of healing that has been used successfully for over 200 years by millions of people all around the world.
It was first introduced by Samuel Hahnemann, a German physician, who was well ahead of his time.
Hahnemann believed that medicine should be minimal, gentle and produce no harmful side effects, and he also believed that every living thing has a ‘vital force’ that provides them with the ability to self-heal.
In more modern terms, we look upon the ‘vital force’ as the body’s nervous and immune regulating system. Homeopathy works to gently help the body restore a state of balance and holistic health.
The Main Principles of Homeopathy: The Law of Similars or ‘Like Cures Like’ A substance taken in a diluted amount will alleviate the same symptoms it causes if the substance were taken in large amounts e.g. when you drink coffee, it can produce increased alertness, wakefulness, and jitters, but when taken in Homeopathic form (Coffea) it can help with insomnia, racing thoughts and restlessness.
The Totality of Symptoms and Individualisation: Homeopathy recognises that everyone is a totally unique individual and takes into account their entire symptom picture (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual) in order to identify the most appropriate remedy prescription.
The Minimum Dose: Only the minimum dose is given in order to stimulate a response in the client. Homeopathic remedies are prepared by a process known as ‘potentisation’ which involves dilution and vigorous shaking. This eliminates any harmful effects of the substance but at the same time enhances the curative effect.
Uses of Homeopathy: Homeopathy has been effectively used to help with a wide range of health issues for over 200 years and has supported millions of people around the world through times of well-being as well as time of sickness and stress.
First Aid : Simple, first aid situations such as cuts, bruises, headaches, burns, stomach upsets, insect bites, shock, sprains and strains. (Many people have a homeopathic first aid kit on hand at home, in the work place or when travelling.)
Acute Conditions: Many short term illnesses or injuries can benefit from Homeopathic treatment to give the body a boost and reduce the duration and intensity of the condition e.g. coughs, colds, throat infections etc
Chronic Conditions: Homeopathy works to address the underlying cause of the condition to support healing from within, and can offer effective support for many long term conditions.
Mental/Emotional Support: Particularly helpful for addressing mental/emotional issues and supporting people through times of stress and can help people to form new, more healthy responses to stressful situations.
Complimentary Form of Medicine: Homeopathy has been found to work effectively alongside many other conventional treatments and can be particularly useful for helping the body to tolerate side effects of pharmaceutical drugs.
Suitable For The Whole Family: Homeopathy is suitable for most people including pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, new born babies, children of all ages, adolescents, adults and the elderly.
If you would like to learn more about Homeopathy, please call to arrange a free chat with Jo and find out if Homeopathy is suitable for you and your family. Please call 0800 127 171 between 11am and 3pm Monday to Thursday or text 021 959 838 outside of these hours.
For more info go to: www.TheRightRemedyHomeopathy.Com