60 Day, Money-Back Guarantee
Phone Orders 0800 127 171
Same Day Packing
Free Delivery NZ Wide
Keeps you feeling full and satisfied and delays the return of hunger.
Coconut sugar has a very low Glycemic Index (GI) of just 35, it also has a high mineral content. Coconut Sugar is a rich source of potassium, magnesium, zinc and iron. Give Coconut Sugar a try today, and prepare to be impressed.
Was $32.00 each Now $29.00
Buy 4 or more and pay only $24.00 each Save $20.00
100% Organic Coconut Sugar from Indonesia
Coconut Sugar has a high mineral content and is a rich source of Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc, and Iron.
Storage Tip: Once opened, keep in a dry place.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Coconut Sugar.
Benefits of Coconut Sugar
Coconut Sugar is derived from the flower of the coconut tree and is an organic, sustainable natural sweetener.
- Unrefined, unbleached, and contains NO preservatives.
- Packed with vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Low Glycemic Index (GI) of just 35.
- Particularly beneficial for diabetics, as it does not cause blood sugar levels to spike and drop rapidly.
- Acts as an appetite suppressant.
- Can be used in cooking as a 1 for 1 replacement for refined white sugar.
Consuming low GI foods like Coconut Sugar may reduce your chances of serious illness, breast problems, diabetes, and helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your health care professional.