60 Day, Money-Back Guarantee
Phone Orders 0800 127 171
Same Day Packing
Free Delivery NZ Wide
This 100% Organic Super Greens Wholefood Powder contains a delicious blend of the top 7, most nutritious, organic green superfoods.
This nutritious powder is Certified 100% Organic, so you can rest assured that it really is totally free from pesticides, herbicides, or any other nasty chemicals. The entire process from farmer to customer is strictly regulated to ensure that the product remains 100% clean.
This really is the most convenient way for busy people to ensure they get all the vital greens into their daily diet without any of the hassles!
Just add one heaped teaspoon of 100% Organic Super Greens Wholefood Powder daily to 200mls of water, juice or your smoothie. 200g pouch contains 33 x 6g servings.
Ingredients: Organic Spirulina Powder, Organic Barley Grass Powder, Organic Wheat Grass Powder, Organic Kale Powder, Organic Chlorella Powder, Organic Spinach Powder, Broccoli Sprout Powder, Sweetener (Steviol glycosides).
Directions: Mix one teaspoon (6g) of Super Greens into 200ml of water or juice.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Nutritional Content Of 100% Organic Super Greens Wholefood Powder:
· Gram for gram, highest nutrient content available
· Complete source of protein including all essential amino acids
· Carbohydrates and Dietary fibre
· Omega 3 essential fatty acid
· Vitamins – A, B1,2,3,6,9 and 12, C, D, E, K
· Minerals – Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Manganese, Iron, Zinc, Potassium, Copper
· Digestive enzymes
· Gluten and Dairy Free
Important Health Benefits of 100% Organic Super Greens Wholefood Powder:
· Powerful Antioxidants – Contains many antioxidants such as Vitamin C and E, carotenoids and phycocyanin which help neutralise oxidative stress and protect against cell damage.
· Enhanced immune response – Supports the body to combat infections and chronic diseases.
· Anti-inflammatory properties – Helps reduce the risk of autoimmune diseases.
· Detoxification – Chlorophyll binds with heavy metals preventing absorption and promoting elimination. Supports healthy liver function and the detoxification of harmful chemicals.
· Respiratory health – Can help offer support for asthma, COPD, hayfever symptoms and enhanced aerobic endurance.
· Cardiovascular health – Helps reduce LDL’s (bad cholesterol), supports healthy blood pressure and healthy, strong heart function.
· Weight management and blood sugar balance – High fibre and optimal nutrient content helps balance blood sugar and curb appetite for help with weight management, diabetes and obesity.
· Digestive and bowel health – High fibre and beneficial enzyme content promotes the growth of healthy gut bacteria and boosts digestion function to help combat stomach and bowel issues such as ulcerative colitis and constipation.
· Bone health – Phosphorus, Vitamin C, D and K plus Calcium supports strong, healthy bones and helps combat osteoporosis.
· Skin and hair health – High Vitamin C content, necessary in the production of collagen, an essential substance for healthy, youthful skin and hair and provides protection against harmful UV rays.
· Eye health – Vitamin A, C, E, Zinc, Phosphorus, Copper and Omega 3 offer protection against eye issues such as poor night vision, cataracts, glaucoma and macular degeneration.
· Strength and energy – Helps boost metabolism for enhanced energy levels and promotes muscle strength and endurance.